Wonder Workshop - Curriculum
K-5 | Technology Skills | App & Robot
Wonder Workshop’s comprehensive curricular resources enable teachers to help students practice computational thinking and 21st-century skills with Dash and Dot robots. Wonder Workshop's curriculum is included with all of the Wonder Workshop bundles.
No coding experience necessary!
Help students learn about and practice fundamental coding concepts with lesson plans, challenges, and assessment projects!
Designed to align with:
- CSTA standards
- ISTE standards
- Code.org's Computer Science Fundamentals series
Cross-curricular, project-based lesson plans help students apply coding concepts.
Library subscription covers:
- English Language Arts
- Social Studies
Overview of Our Wonder Workshop’s K-5 Learn to Code Curriculum
The set of 72 physical Challenge Cards progresses students through each coding level’s programming concepts. For each card, one side tells a story about Dash and/or Dot. The other side then provides a set of instructions that walks students through the completion of a coding challenge.
For each Challenge Card, the Curriculum Guide provides hints, a suggested solution, discussion questions and ELA/Math connections. The guide also offers worksheets to help students plan, keep track, and reflect on their coding experience. Furthermore, they walk you through implementation and assessment strategies.
Getting Started Curriculum Pack for K-5 - $99.95
Everything teachers need to help students learn about fundamental coding concepts and apply them in cross-curricular projects.
- 1 x spiral-bound Learn to Code Curriculum Guide with scope & sequence, best practices, and step-by-step implementation strategies
- 36 x Comprehensive lesson plans that teach fundamental coding concepts
- 6 x Unit assessment projects and evaluation rubrics
- 72 x Learn to Code Challenge Cards with solution guides and extensions
- 1-year subscription to the ever-expanding Code to Learn Lesson Library of cross-curricular lessons